1. Wiring connetion instead of spring touch.
2. Big test button for easy operation.
3. Volume loud>85dB(A) alarm signal @3M.
4. Low battery detect, fault warning.
5. Hush function.
6. Easily install with mounting bracket.
7. Features: Automatic calibration instead of adjustable resistor, guaranteeing accuracy sensitivity, high quality Infra-red LED and more sensitive photo-diode. 10-hours non-disturb mode under low battery status avoiding undesired noise. Automatic compensation design.
GS508 photoelectric smoke detector (tested by EN14604:2005 version)
GS508-I photoelectric smoke detector, interconnection function, (tested by EN14604:2005 version).
GS508-I-A photoelectric smoke detector, interconnection function, AC110/230V.
GS508-I-A-B photoelectric smoke detector, interconnection function, AC110/230V with battery backup.
SITERWELL GS50X series Stand-alone photoelectric smoke detector(alarm), made of high quality optical sensor, conforms to BSI, UL, GS norm. Properly installed and maintained, residential smoke alarms are one of the best and least expensive ways to provide an early warning when a fire begins. Smoke alarms save lives, prevent injuries and minimize property damage by alerting resident early to a fire hazard.
Photoelectric smoke alarms are much faster at detecting this dangerous situation than ionisation alarms. Studies have shown that photoelectric alarms typically respond to smoky fires within about three to five minutes — when the level of smoke is still fairly low and escape is relatively easy. Most ionisation alarms take much longer — up to 20 minutes or more — by which time there’s enough smoke to significantly reduce visibility, making escape much more difficult.